How Can I Recover Quickly From a Devastating House Fire?
Let us help you get your Jamestown home back in order after a fire devastation. We are always available to help you.
Jamestown Area Fire Damage Restoration Companies, Like SERVPRO, Can Help You Overcome the Effects of a House Fire Fast.
Annually, particularly during the winter, Jamestown is the site of numerous house fires. These often result from home heating mishaps, clogged chimneys, and heater malfunctions. Regardless of a fire’s cause, services like SERVPRO can help.
There are several things SERVPRO, a Jamestown Fire Damage Restoration service, does to rapidly return your residence to its pre-fire condition. These measures work to restore your home’s structural integrity, remove destructive residues from its surfaces, return its aesthetically-pleasing appearances, and eliminate foul fire-related odors. Some of the procedures our experienced technicians take to remediate your fire-damaged home are:
Using high-velocity box fans to rapidly ventilate your house
Employing high-tech air scrubbers to eliminate odorous airborne particles
Counteracting foul odors with Vaportek devices and ozone gas generators
Sanitizing HVAC ducts with innovative cleaning systems
Injecting deodorants into odorous carpets and upholstery with injection devices
Using state-of-the-art foggers to neutralize unpleasant smells in hard-to-access places
Once completed, these actions often restore your residence’s pre-fire appearances and smell. Many times, they also save your prized furnishings and other possessions.
What Can SERVPRO Successfully Restore?
SERVPRO has a long track record of returning homes and their contents to pre-fire condition. We are skilled in cleaning and remediating all types of materials in various areas of your residence. Our technicians have successfully restored ceilings, attic rafters, walls, and floors. They have also renewed different kinds of flooring and upholstered furnishings made of a wide array of fabrics. Additionally, we have remediated HVAC systems and saved many highly valuable items like business records, Persian rugs, and priceless paintings. Whatever your home has, our professionals likely have extensive experience in restoring.
Considering all this, if your home is ever damaged by a fire, call SERVPRO of Jamestown/Olean at (716) 338-4901 for assistance.
See more about Jamestown.
Who Do I Call For Local Fire Damage Restoration Services?
You can contact our professionals 24/7. Our fire damage experts are trained in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery and fabric cleaning.
SERVPRO of Jamestown Can Provide Fire Damage Restoration Services to Your Home!
Unfortunately, many Jamestown homes can experience fire damage. Many people envision a fire on their property as a catastrophic event, but in reality, many are small and quite easy to put out and remediate. Despite this, here at SERVPRO, we believe professional services should be available for you no matter the scale of the damages on your property. Always remember, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Getting professional Jamestown fire damage restoration services to your home should be as easy as a phone call. Here at SERVPRO, we want to provide you with swift and excellent service, so you can get back to enjoying your home, as it should be. Imagine a scenario where an evening cooking session went wrong and caused a small fire in your apartment. Calling for help right away could do more for your home than you may think. Rapid removal of burned elements greatly reduces the negative impact of persistent odors and degradation of contents.
Does Getting Help Immediately Really Make a Difference?
We're not exaggerating when we say that water, mold, flood, and fire damages are time-sensitive for best case recovery. Several problems could be avoided and resolved if you called for immediate help, such as:
- Staining and yellowing of furniture, plastics, and cupboards
Fires leave behind a mess after they burn. Don't burden yourself with the responsibility of cleaning them up. Our IICRC-certified (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) technicians can remediate the damages so you can focus on your life.
How Do Your Technicians Remove the Smell of Fire?
Depending on what burned in your home, flames have a way of leaving behind unpleasant malodors. To help remove them, our technicians can:
- Take a technological approach by using devices such as hydroxyl generators and air scrubbers fitted with HEPA filters to trap scent-causing particles
- Thermal foggers if needed to recombine malodorous particles into neutral, non-smelling compounds
- Use elbow grease and homemade cleaning agents, to reduce smoke residue and the foul odors that go with it
- Use priming paints to lock in unpleasant smells
In reality, our SERVPRO technicians use all approaches that are appropriate to reducing odor in your home after a fire.
What About the Mess From My Fire Extinguisher?
Many apartments have special fire extinguishing systems designed to drop a fine powder on flames. While the powder does an excellent job snuffing out a blaze, it can cause quite a mess. Our technicians can:
- Use vacuums to remove a vast majority of the powder from around your kitchen
- Remove your cabinetry, to ensure the dust is cleaned and not gathering in cracks and under toe kicks
- Use special attachments to clean up powder in hard to reach places
Here at SERVPRO, we strive to make you feel like we have your back. You can sit back and relax while our technicians handle the mess and the damage. It's our goal to return your home to its preloss state, so you can return to a home that feels, "Like it never even happened."
What About Damaged Materials? What Do You Do With Them?
Our technicians can quickly demolish any structures beyond saving in your home to keep time on our side. We can start by:
- Bagging up damaged drywall and bringing to the curbside, for city disposal
- Cleaning up any debris and garbage from the sight of the fire, so we can get to structure damage as quickly as possible
- For extreme cases, we can hire disposal services to bring a dumpster to your home so that we can dispose of all the damaged materials at once
It is rare for our technicians to need to gut out a home entirely, but it is not unheard of. No matter the severity of the fire, our technicians can help you get your home on the path to recovery. Cleaning up the mess is just the first step to mitigating the damages inside.
When it comes to fire damage inside of your home, remember that fast action makes a difference for the outcome. Never wait when disaster strikes your home. It is often more cost-effective to fix the problem immediately and helps your home maintain its longevity.
Do not wait to get help when your home really needs it. Speak with a representative of SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean by dialing the number (716) 338-4901. No matter the time or the day of the week, our technicians are ready to help you in your time of need.
How Should I Cleanup a Leak While I Wait for Professional Assistance in Jamestown?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster!
While You Wait in Your Jamestown Home There Are Some Things You Can Do
A leak in your Jamestown kitchen requires quick action. It is essential first to stop the leak, make sure that the water does not come into contact with electrical outlets. After your home is safe and free from hazards, it is helpful to wipe up excess water with old rags to help mitigate further damage.
What if Water Got Behind My Cabinets?
SERVPRO Uses Air Moving Equipment and Hoses to Direct Air Behind Your Cabinets.
Water cleanup in Jamestown is not always straightforward, especially when moisture hides underneath your cabinets or in the wall. Our SERVPRO specialists use air movers with hose attachments to direct airflow to the appropriate spot. If your cabinets are backless, technicians often dry the wall and flooring without drilling holes. If your cabinets have backings, technicians may need to drill small, restorable holes to access the wall behind them
What if There is Still Moisture in My Walls after Technicians Extract the Water?
• Technicians may choose to drill small holes at the top of your wall to facilitate ventilation if prolonged exposure to moisture or walls is not adequately drying.
• Understand that the drying process may require several steps before your structure is dry.
• Drying requires dehumidification along with the high-velocity air moving equipment use.
• Technicians may spray biocide under the cabinets in the toe-kick area to keep mold growth at bay.
Technicians consider your specific losses and create a restoration plan to bring your home to preloss condition. They find things like vapor barriers such as wood finishing products that coat your cabinets and address them quickly to make each impacted material or area is treated.
For 24/7 assistance dealing with water damage, contact SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean at (716) 338-4901. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
How Can I Prevent Damage to the Metal Framing Inside My Warehouse After a Water Leak?
We know the steps to get your Jamestown Warehouse back from water damage. Give us a call today at (716) 338-4901.
For Commercial Water Damage Repair in Your Jamestown Warehouse Call SERVPRO
If a pipe breaks on the upper level of your warehouse in Jamestown, H2O could pour out and drench your building from the source of the leak down to lower levels of the building. It is also possible that moisture will find its way inside your wall cavities.
How can you tell if water got inside my warehouse's walls?
Initial Inspection- Before our SERVPRO technicians begin conducting commercial water damage repair inside your Jamestown warehouse, we inspect your entire building to calculate how severe the problems are and where the moisture traveled. Even though metal framing is uncommon in residential structures, commercial buildings often have light gauge steel pieces for the studs, tracks, and headers. The metal framing structures have bottom sill plates that make up the wall, window, and door headers. These sill plates are either "C" or "U" shaped channels that can hold water if the moisture comes down from above. We can assess whether or not there is water sitting on the plates by removing the baseboard, window, or door trim and drilling a hole in the drywall.
Restorability- The metal framework is very sturdy and resilient to moisture for the most part. The metal framing can be restored even if the source of your water leak was a sink or sewer line containing contaminated water. If the water is classified as a category two or three, meaning that it could be contaminated, then the metal frame pieces can be cleaned and decontaminated. However, if moisture stays sitting on top of any of your bottom sill plates, then mold could grow on the backside of your drywall, or the metal could rust over time.
Extraction- If standing water is present inside your wall cavities, then we can attach 3/8" tubing to an extractor to pull out the moisture.
If you ever need help drying out your wall cavities after suffering from a leak in your warehouse, call SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean at (716) 338-4901 24/7.
Learn more about Jamestown
What’s the Fastest Way to Dry Out a Commercial Building?
We understand the need for rapid response and restoration to minimize the loss of your business property. Call us right away we are available 24/7.
When water damage affects your Jamestown municipal building, our SERVPRO team can help with efficient extraction and drying solutions.
With the higher volume of traffic that you can expect in the municipal buildings of Jamestown, it is vital to resolve pressing disasters that compromise functionality as soon as possible. Water losses are among the most common threats that could occur to these structures, as multiple sources could lead to these damaging effects. From a burst service line to a broken fire suppression system, widespread water damage can happen quickly when pooling liquid spreads to adjacent rooms and areas.
No matter how severe water damage in Jamestown structures might be, a fast response is always desirable. Our team of technicians and contractors can work together to meet the most pressing needs of the building when we first arrive and establish containment of the damaged areas. Identifying the fastest methods of drying out the structure occurs during the initial inspection and assessment of the property by our SERVPRO project manager, crew chief, and the board responsible for the upkeep of the municipal building.
How Can Job Scoping Help with Efficient Restoration?
An evaluation of the property before our mitigation services begin can be a wise decision. This preliminary look at the damaged areas of the structure ensures that all parties involved are aware of the condition of the building and the necessary actions to return it to the preloss state. This assessment dictates the required equipment, the personnel needed, and even the work from our team of licensed contractors. The advantages of job scoping include learning the following:
- Extent of Loss – It is the primary focus of this job scoping to identify the current condition of the building and what areas of the structure are still usable and can get protected from migrating effects.
- Damaged Contents – Furniture, equipment, and documents can all be in the path of moving water and become irreparably damaged without direct intervention by our SERVPRO professionals. Our team assesses affected contents on an item-by-item basis.
- Pre-Existing Conditions – Knowing what faults existed in the structure before the water loss can help to center our technicians on the restoration actions needed to address only the issues generated by the current water emergency.
- Path of Migrating Water – Using sophisticated detection devices in the inspection, we can discover not only where the damage originated, but also its path and concentration through the rest of the building. With marble and stone flooring, water can move quickly in search of sensitive materials that can absorb it, such as carpeting in office spaces and drywall.
What Tools Make for Efficient Extraction?
Because there are several areas of the municipal building where absorption might not occur immediately, extraction can play a vital role in the restoration and recovery of the structure. Multiple water removal units can work in these settings, and much of this choice depends on the severity of the pooling and where in the building the water exists. Some of the options for extraction include:
- Wet Vacuums
- Submersible Pumps
- Truck-Mount Pumps
How Can I Dry the Building Quickly After Water Removal?
There is an immense pressure as a city structure to immediately resolve water damage concerns and get the facility back to top form. Through containment strategies and around-the-clock restoration techniques, our SERVPRO professionals can help to get back to running at full capacity. When it comes to drying the structure or specific contents, several tools are ideal for this:
- Axial Air Movers – Air movers are the foundational tool in drying out damaged materials and environments. Unlike the centrifugal models that our team can use, axial air movers work to reduce the moisture content in a broad area rather than targeting a specific portion of material.
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers – Several dehumidifiers can help regulate humidity levels and moisture content in the environment where drying occurs. Our trailered desiccant unit allows for much more substantial production output, exhausting heated, dry air into multiple points while steadily drawing out moisture from the building.
- Freeze Drying – Hard copies of records and documents can be found in most of the city building offices, making water loss incidents even more damaging when these documents become involved. With our freeze-drying technology, we can restore these items to their original condition on-site.
There are multiple steps involved in getting your municipal building up and running again after a water loss incident. Our SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean team can help with experienced technicians and efficient equipment. Give us a call anytime at (716) 338-4901.
What Can Be Done to Repair My Burnt Sections of Drywall During Fire Restoration in Jamestown?
Allow SERVPRO to assess your home after a fire. We can quickly determine what can be repaired and what needs to be replaced.
SERVPRO Can Restore Burnt Drywall Inside your Jamestown Home Through Cleaning Procedures
Whenever our SERVPRO technicians work on a project where drywall got negatively affected we inspect it to see if we can repair it or if it has to be removed and replaced. If the charring on your drywall is deeper than the surface, we can remove the drywall and then inspect the wooden studs underneath.
Can you save my drywall if it is not burnt deeply?
During some fire restoration projects in Jamestown, we can save your drywall if the charring is only on the surface of the material using the following methods:
Dry Cleaning: If your drywall is bare or does not have a painted glossy surface, then dry cleaning methods can work well to remove soot and surface charring. For light soot residues, we can sometimes use a feather duster or dry rag to remove them from the surfaces.
Wet Cleaning: Painted sections of drywall can often be cleaned using water-based detergents. Moderate residues can best be removed using a general surface cleaner. Greasy soils and heavy soots can be expelled by implementing a heavy-duty, high-alkaline product.
Abrasive Blasting: In some situations, spots that adhere well to the surfaces of your drywall get removed best using abrasive techniques. Sandblasting does not get used too much for drywall because it can take off too much of the material. Therefore, soda blasting proves to be an effective method because it does not take much of the surface while it removes the soot.
Sanding: Some surfaces may get ruined if abrasive blasting methods get implemented. Sanding can be a good alternative option because our technicians have more control removing the soot using a hand sander and fine sandpaper.
Sealing: If the soot residues cannot be removed from your walls by cleaning or abrasive methods, we can spray a sealant paint on the affected areas that trap in any foul odors.
Burnt drywall can cause foul odors to linger all over your house Lakewood or Frewsburg. For professional assistance after a fire starts on your property, call SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean at (716) 338-4901.
Click here for more information on Jamestown.
A Small Fire Has Affected Part of My Home. Can I Perform the Cleanup Myself?
We can board windows and tarp the roof to protect the structure after a fire to prevent secondary damage.
It Is Advisable to Involve Restoration Professionals to Prevent More Fire Damage in Your Jamestown Home
The fire incident might seem small but can cause costly damages if not handled on time by an expert. The smoke odor can persist in the affected area, and the soot can discolor surfaces in your Jamestown property.
Should I contact my insurance company or restoration experts first?
After the firefighters put out the destructive flames, it is counter-intuitive to call anyone else before talking to your insurance company. However, it is essential to contact SERVPRO technicians to handle the fire damage in your Jamestown home. When a fire happens, it causes both primary and secondary damage. Quickly calling a restoration company can help reduce secondary damage, such as:
- Smoke odor
- Residue from soot and smoke which can imbed in materials
- Water damage resulting from firefighting efforts.
Can you work with my insurance company?
When the insurance adjuster gets to the affected area to inspect the damage, our technicians can work closely together with the professional. We remain objective and help our customers to document the destruction to make it easier for them to file their claims.
How secure is my property during restoration?
The restoration process may take a few days, depending on the magnitude of damage. During this time, severe weather such as heavy rainfall can ruin valuables in your property. Therefore, our technicians board up all openings using plywood. If the fire damaged your roof, we could tarp it.
How do you clean soot and smoke residues on surfaces?
At SERVPRO, we have advanced products that can clean soot and smoke residues on various surfaces. Some materials and surfaces in your property cannot withstand aggressive agitation or direct application of cleaning products. We clean these surfaces safely by using products that absorb the soot and smoke residues from the materials. Our technicians can use a solvent spotter mixed with stain absorption powder, which is absorbent enough to remove residues from porous surfaces such as:
- Upholstery and fabrics
We apply the mixture, a thin slurry pastes on the affected surface, and allow it to dry. That provides the product with ample time to absorb the residues before we vacuum off the dirt.
After a fire loss, call SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean at (716) 338-4901. We have the expertise to restore your property to its preloss condition quickly. We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
More about Jamestown.
Do I Have a Water Leak in My Jamestown Home?
Water damage can structurally affect your home even if it can't be seen. Contact SERVPRO to mitigate the situation.
Water Losses Can be Destructive and Challenging to Restore if Not Met Early, Our SERVPRO Professionals Can Help With Thorough Inspections and Restoration Approaches
As destructive as water losses in Jamestown can often be, they are not often as easily identified as you might believe. Sometimes homeowners might not even recognize that they have a steady leak in their house until they get their water utility bill to see an increase in usage beyond normal parameters. The trouble is, though water service employees might be able to tell you when it is likely your home has a leak, your water meter does not divulge where this problem might exist.
With most of the plumbing in the house buried in walls and structural cavities, the need for water cleanup in Jamestown homes is not always visible on the surface. Identifying the leaks in your house can require more advanced tools and equipment than you have at your disposal, so many have turned to our SERVPRO team to help locate plumbing breaches and repair the damage before the situation gets more out of control.
How Do I Tell If I Have a Leak?
You might be among the many homeowners that are not going to leap at the opportunity to spend their money on plumbing companies or our restoration teams in Jamestown without reason. While a higher bill might not immediately convince you of a persistent leak or broken fixture, there are some other indicators that leaking has occurred in an area over an extended period. These include:
- Water Stains – Water from your pipes has minerals and even additives to make it safe and sanitary for your consumption. When this water passes through porous materials, it can leave residues of these minerals behind. Iron and manganese are among the most noticeable of water stains, though any discoloration should be a point of concern.
- Soft or Sagging Materials – If ceiling materials or wall surfaces are soft to the touch, you might have found a substantial moisture pocket. A short time beyond noticing soft materials, these areas have typically become heavily saturated to the point where they begin to sag or bloat.
- Mold Growth – One of the earliest indications that microbial threats have taken root are spots that form on the surface of materials like wood flooring, supports, or drywall. If you notice mold growth, you have an issue with moisture content.
Can SERVPRO Find the Leak to Fix It?
Entrusting your home to the capable hands of our SERVPRO team is not always an easy decision. However, it can help you to locate the leak more efficiently and immediately work to repair the present damages. Plumbing breaks do not improve on their own or reseal themselves, so our team needs to locate where these problems exist, open up the wall for access, and get to replacing or repairing the damaged portions of the pipe. We can utilize several strategies to minimize the demolition in your home however possible, and these include:
- Surface Moisture Meters – To identify the concentration of moisture pockets beyond the top of materials like drywall, wood flooring, and ceiling tiles, we can utilize moisture meters. These tools measure the severity of moisture concerns, helping to pinpoint the area where breaks have occurred.
- Thermal Imagery – With the use of infrared imagery, we can identify temperature differences that can often indicate the presence of water beyond surface materials. This science can often help diagnose where drying should begin and where drywall must be removed to access damaged plumbing.
- In-House Licensed Residential Contractors – Experience counts when it comes to actions like controlled demolition. You want the discarding of materials to be as minimal as possible, as this saves both time and money when it comes to rebuilding and repairs.
When is Controlled Demolition Necessary?
While it has gotten established that this demolition is needed for your home to access the damaged portions of plumbing, other conditions can also indicate that materials have become too severely damaged to salvage. These include:
How Soon Can Reconstruction Begin?
The benefit of choosing our SERVPRO team is that you have the full measure of qualified restoration specialists and reconstruction contractors on the same roster. We can seamlessly transition after mitigation to the rebuilding and repair of your home so things can get back to normal more quickly.
Cleaning up after a water loss incident, including the demolition and rebuilding, is not something most homeowners can handle on their own. Let our SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean team make it “Like it never even happened,” by calling (716) 338-4901.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Jamestown, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean today at (716) 338-4901 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Whom Can I Call For Flood Damage Services in Jamestown?
SERVPRO is Here to Help You With Your Flood Damage Remediation Needs in Jamestown
Finding flood damage in your Jamestown home is the last thing any homeowner would want to deal with. Spring tends to bring rain, and it can bring a lot of it, quite suddenly. Imagine a situation where the river near your home begins to get dangerously full. With just a bit more rain, it overflows and then floods the garage attached to your home.
No matter how the flood damage came to your Jamestown home, you need to get help immediately. Excess water can lead to many problems inside of your home, and leaving it for long periods can only cause more. When flooding strikes, get help from a restoration company like SERVPRO.
What Could Happen if I Leave the Water in my Garage for a Few Days?
Leaving water damage to its own devices can only cause other problems for your home. Should the water in your garage sit, it can:
• Cause calcium deposits to rise in the concrete foundation
• Soak into the wooden framework of your home and cause swelling
• Nourish mold spores and allow them to grow into a colony
Allowing moisture levels in your home to rise and leaving standing water to its own devices in your home can only cause further damages. To avoid further expenses, seek out help immediately.
What Can SERVPRO Do to Remediate my Garage?
Our skilled specialists are highly trained and certified by the Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC.) To remediate your garage, we can:
• Unbox any soaked belongings, dry them, and repack them into fresh storage boxes
• Remove any wet furniture and bring it to our facility for drying
• Use advanced technological devices to clean up the standing water and reduce moisture levels
Our skilled technicians have many years of combined experience and can help you remediate the damages in your home as swiftly as possible.
If your home needs flood damage restoration, call for help today. Dial (716) 338-4901 to speak with SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean. We're open 24/7 and ready to assist you.
For more about Jamestown click here.