Who Do I Call For Local Fire Damage Restoration Services?
SERVPRO of Jamestown Can Provide Fire Damage Restoration Services to Your Home!
Unfortunately, many Jamestown homes can experience fire damage. Many people envision a fire on their property as a catastrophic event, but in reality, many are small and quite easy to put out and remediate. Despite this, here at SERVPRO, we believe professional services should be available for you no matter the scale of the damages on your property. Always remember, We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Getting professional Jamestown fire damage restoration services to your home should be as easy as a phone call. Here at SERVPRO, we want to provide you with swift and excellent service, so you can get back to enjoying your home, as it should be. Imagine a scenario where an evening cooking session went wrong and caused a small fire in your apartment. Calling for help right away could do more for your home than you may think. Rapid removal of burned elements greatly reduces the negative impact of persistent odors and degradation of contents.
Does Getting Help Immediately Really Make a Difference?
We're not exaggerating when we say that water, mold, flood, and fire damages are time-sensitive for best case recovery. Several problems could be avoided and resolved if you called for immediate help, such as:
- Pungent odors
- Staining and yellowing of furniture, plastics, and cupboards
- Scattered debris and ash
Fires leave behind a mess after they burn. Don't burden yourself with the responsibility of cleaning them up. Our IICRC-certified (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification) technicians can remediate the damages so you can focus on your life.
How Do Your Technicians Remove the Smell of Fire?
Depending on what burned in your home, flames have a way of leaving behind unpleasant malodors. To help remove them, our technicians can:
- Take a technological approach by using devices such as hydroxyl generators and air scrubbers fitted with HEPA filters to trap scent-causing particles
- Thermal foggers if needed to recombine malodorous particles into neutral, non-smelling compounds
- Use elbow grease and homemade cleaning agents, to reduce smoke residue and the foul odors that go with it
- Use priming paints to lock in unpleasant smells
In reality, our SERVPRO technicians use all approaches that are appropriate to reducing odor in your home after a fire.
What About the Mess From My Fire Extinguisher?
Many apartments have special fire extinguishing systems designed to drop a fine powder on flames. While the powder does an excellent job snuffing out a blaze, it can cause quite a mess. Our technicians can:
- Use vacuums to remove a vast majority of the powder from around your kitchen
- Remove your cabinetry, to ensure the dust is cleaned and not gathering in cracks and under toe kicks
- Use special attachments to clean up powder in hard to reach places
Here at SERVPRO, we strive to make you feel like we have your back. You can sit back and relax while our technicians handle the mess and the damage. It's our goal to return your home to its preloss state, so you can return to a home that feels, "Like it never even happened."
What About Damaged Materials? What Do You Do With Them?
Our technicians can quickly demolish any structures beyond saving in your home to keep time on our side. We can start by:
- Bagging up damaged drywall and bringing to the curbside, for city disposal
- Cleaning up any debris and garbage from the sight of the fire, so we can get to structure damage as quickly as possible
- For extreme cases, we can hire disposal services to bring a dumpster to your home so that we can dispose of all the damaged materials at once
It is rare for our technicians to need to gut out a home entirely, but it is not unheard of. No matter the severity of the fire, our technicians can help you get your home on the path to recovery. Cleaning up the mess is just the first step to mitigating the damages inside.
When it comes to fire damage inside of your home, remember that fast action makes a difference for the outcome. Never wait when disaster strikes your home. It is often more cost-effective to fix the problem immediately and helps your home maintain its longevity.
Do not wait to get help when your home really needs it. Speak with a representative of SERVPRO of Jamestown / Olean by dialing the number (716) 338-4901. No matter the time or the day of the week, our technicians are ready to help you in your time of need.